- Bolashak International Scholarship was established on November 5, 1993 by the Decree of President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev. The Scholarship has become some kind of guarantor of successful career growth and professional self-realization of its graduates.
Please visit the official website of the Center of International Programs to find the yearly updated priority lists of majors and universities, information about the timelines, application and selection process description. You can also call the hotline: 8 (7172) 24 93 85; 24 93 86; 76 90 82; 76 90 83; 76 90 84; 76 90 81
- German Academic Exchange Services (DAAD) has a long tradition of uniting people and academia. Founded in Heidelberg in 1925 on the initiative of a single student, the DAAD has since become one of the most important funding organisations in the world for the international exchange of students and researchers.
On the following pages, we invite you to learn more about the funding programmes.
- Fullbright programme established in 1946, was created to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries of the world.Today, the Fulbright program is one of the most widely recognized and prestigious international exchange programs in the world
Please visit the US Embassy website to learn more about the application procedure and timelines.
- Erasmus exchange programme, designed to cater for students who wish to study in the EU member states, is a viable exchange program that is used by over 4000 students each season. EU member states cover a wide range of universities that offer many courses to foreign students, and with such a range of choice it is easy to find the right course in the right city.
Find your dream Erasmus destination using the official website
- Scholarships from the Korean Government. Various Ministries of the Korean Government run scholarship programs for foreign students and are gradually increasing their quotas. At present, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade run scholarships for foreign students.
- Singapore’s Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) offer awards and scholarships to young aspiring scientific talent from top global universities to enable them to pursue their passions in science and engineering and to prepare them for a rewarding R&D career.
- Advanced Digital Sciences Center (ADSC) seeks top students with interest and experience in computer vision, image processing, machine learning, computer human interaction, networking and/or security. Established in 2009, ADSC is a research center in Singapore (SIN) operated by ECE and CS faculty of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) and core-funded by Singapore’s Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).
Please visit the official website for more Information on Internships and PHD Scholarships .
- scholars4dev, short for Scholarships for Development, is an updated listing of international scholarships specifically for people from developing countries, people who would like to pursue development-related fields, and people who seek global and national development through further education.
- MEXT Japanese scholarship (MEXT) is an annual scholarship for international students. It is presented in three categories: Student-researcher, Student and Japanese culture and language. Additional information you can find here.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship. This scholarship is considered to be one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world
- Chevening scholarship. Chevening is the UK government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships.
French Institute of Research in Central Asia. French Institute of Research in Central Asia sets its mission as support of researchers from France and Central Asia who work in the region in the sphere of archaeology, history, sociology, anthropology, economics, etc. Geographically, the FIRCA covers 5 countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
- Taiburyl scholarship. The mission of the organization is to support talented students, who need sponsorship to fund their education or research or aspirations in the sphere of culture.
- Alem. The program of support of young talents. The program is aimed to support perspective and talented youth (children and young people) in the process of intellectual and creative development, life improvement and social self-realization.
- Yessenov Foundation. The foundation offers scholarship programs for students.